River Ventures is always looking for excellent people to add to our team! As a truly unique and phenomenal place to work, River Ventures invites you to consider joining us!
Each day brings us new challenges, but as a team we always overcome. With a family-like environment that reflects in all we do, River Ventures may offer just the opportunity that you are looking for!
- Fast paced environment where we are always learning and growing.
- Flexible hours and schedules performing a multitude of tasks keeps boredom at bay!
- Attention to customer service as our top priority really sets us apart.
- Captains, in-water guides, kayak instructors, photographers, customer service specialists, scientists, anglers, docents, animal experts, eco-lovers ….we may have a place for you!
- Leading the Industry in an animal friendly evolution and with education as our emphasis we are proud to be number one in all that we do!
We meet people from all over the world and have the opportunity to touch their lives deeply. We are involved in local rescues, clean-up efforts and pride ourselves in teaching the public about these ecosystems that we love. We share our lives through laughter and make strides daily to be better human beings and stewards for these animals.
If you have a positive attitude and infectious energy, feel free to reach out and send us your resume. We encourage video submissions and creative representations of your personality. Contact email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Citrus County is a wonderful place to live and work…..if you can picture yourself as a member of the River Ventures family, do not hesitate. Contact us today!